25 March, 2009

Pruning

Some things dont deserve to be in my life.
Some people dont deserve to be in my life.
Some thoughts dont deserve to be in my life.

So they wont!

Some things need to be changed, evolved, or released in love. IT IS DONE.

Sometimes you have to open your eyes, W-I-D-E, and see things for what they are. Nothing is ever as bad or as good as it seems. It is. Allow it. Thats the only WAY.

You cant deal with what you refuse to see. I get it!!!

I vow to remove all things that keep my sight at bay. I desire truth. I crave it like clean water and fresh air. It is necesssary. It is LIFE.

I'm so excited, because I am building my dream life right now. And I get to choose all the little details. How exciting!!! Its decorating...but a LIFE!!! MY LIFE!!!! How yummy!

I am thankful that I get to do what I love for a living, and for a hustle.
I am thankful that I found a way to gain extra income that allows me creative freedom and control over my destiny.
I am thankful that I have a wonderful place to live.
I am thankful that I have a reliable car to drive.
I am thankful for all of my possessions.
I am thankful that my children are the most AMAZING people I have ever met!!! They keep me humble, real and motivated!
I am thankful that I am intimately enjoying this new love affair I am having with TRUTH and him!

I love the newfound freedom that comes along with speaking it, demanding it, and practicing it...ALL THE TIME!

I love the challenge of being true to myself, when surrounded by those who benefit from me being the way I have always been. You remind me WHY I decided to make these changes. I dont care if you dont like it...or me for that matter. Keelah has things to do. And if you are not wit me...then you know what to do with those rocks over there right?

Do it!

Love. First and Always.

No comments: