24 September, 2008

I'm just sayin.....

If you smoke and develop a nasty cough...its related to the smoking.

If the doctor advises you that it will eventually become emphysema, he is not being mean...he is being FACTUAL. Smoking causes a host of illnesses. Emphysema being one of them.

If you dont work out, and eat TERRIBLY...you will not drop pounds. No matter how old you are, how many children you have or what medication you are on. No movement and bad food=weight gain or at best weight maintenance.

I am not speaking from Ego here, I am speaking from experience.

So please, PLEASE forgive me if I cant indulge in conversations such as the above. I am currently trying to change my OWN mind about such subjects, therefore I can NOT indulge your avoidance of your responsibility. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Keelah

3 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

i hear u on this but sometimes people who have the same problems as you can help you get stronger cuz they know where u comin from. i hate when people who DON'T know nothing about what i'm going thru try to talk 2 me about it cuz they really dont understand

Muze said...

girl preach.

i totally feel you.

hope all is well hun.

*Tanyetta* said...

i watched my grandfather DIE from emphysema. He was so addicted, he kept on smoking. He caught the hiccups and eventually died. It was the HARDEST thing to watch him wither away. He was on the breathing machine and everything but, still SMOKING. ;(

As far as losing weight. I'm a slacker. You're right. that's why I keep putting on the pounds! :(