24 February, 2009

Write It Down, Make IT HAPPEN???

I will be 30 on Sept. 19!!!

Last year in October, my sister and I wrote down a list of things that we wanted to see manifest before our next birthdays. Instead of the normal things that I normally write, that I have to fight myself tooth and nail to accomplish (and never do), I decided to write down things that I REALLY wanted to have happen, but I kinda secretly felt not good enough for. THOSE to me are the things that I want the Universe to help me achieve. Things that I dont believe I can accomplish for myself.

I wrote my list: (This is what I remember off the top of my head)

  • Be a successful Momtrepeneur. --Start date Mar. 9, 2009!!! YAAAAAY
  • Plan a womans only getaway.
  • Throw a FABULOUS get together at my house.
  • Go on vacation sans kids.--Happening this weekend!! YAAAAAY
  • Get a modeling Gig.--Happening in about 2 months. Got time to tighten a few things up! I get PAID!!! Bonus! I would model for free just to say I've done it! Shhhh!
  • Get my hair professionally colored and styled.--Not yet, but I see this before the modeling gig!
  • Run a 5k.--April 25th!!! I will be running in Belle Isle Park for the JROTC summer camp program!!!

I am dumbfounded by how effortlessly these things have worked themselves into my life. I mean... a few weeks ago, I was moaning and groaning about how big bad life has fugged me again... Thats not what I said, but its what it sounded like, and here it is... FRESH PERSPECTIVES, new motivations, and a newfound hope. I love it! I do, I do, I do!!!!

Whats GOOD with you?

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

You are on a mission and making things happen!

Enjoy and embrace the AGE 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!