09 February, 2009

Random Things...

I took the boys to see Elmo this weekend. Was a hit! My younger son LOVED IT! The dancing, the singing....My eldest loved...THE POPCORN and slush! And apparently the sleep vibe...cuz he was OUT!!

I stepped out finally and accepted a date request...he stood me up! NO CALL, NO SHOW! Doesnt he know that during economic times such as these, you cant just go around ackin how you wanna? Now...he's missed out! Ah well...

Chillens dad, sneaked and called my sis to see who I went to Elmo with...I sure hate she admitted it was her! Nunna his bidness!!!! LMAO!

I appreciate my mom. I worry about our relationship a lot...but I am thankful that she is here and that she helps me with my kids!

My son is forming his own thoughts and opinions now...SHOCKED THE SHIT OUTTA ME! I was zoning out on him saturday night...he shook me and looked me in my eyes..and said, "Mama, turn around...I'm talking to you!"...That woke me up! HAD to listen after that!

Mr. X is trying his best to convince me that he is the one that got away...he wishes my kids were his and he is imagining us all being one big happy family one day soon... if I rid my life of my kids father!!! WHAT IS HE SMOKING???

My neice or nephew is going to be so lucky...thier mom loves them so much already!!!!

My car is still not fixed...of COURSE I need a few more parts! Ah well...temporary things... few more days on the freight wont kill me!

The full moon last night/this morning SPOKE to me!

I still want my family, but I am moving closer to be okay with the possibility that it may never work out the way I dream.

My boys and I ate raw yesterday! I love that they love vegetation so!!!

The best thing in life is the joy coming out of the face of my children! Whatever makes them happy, makes me happy!

I am two more steps closer to becoming a business owner. I got my registration to legally conduct business out of my county last week! YAY!

This is the year that I will become a Momtrepeneur! Such a fab life...I can see it more clearly each and every day! AMEN!

I am learning how to be a better friend, thank you for your patience friends. Its hard for me, but you are SO worth me coming around for. You are great, and I am thankful that you are in my life.

This week is going to be a week of advancement and happiness!

Life is better every day!

2 comments:

Shai said...

AWESOME!

As for Mr. No Show, he IS missing out. At least you stepped out and tried. That's a good thing. You are moving on.

I feel ya on the joy in a child's face. Even though it was alot of work and a child can drive you crazy, there is something about their smiles and laughter, that overshadows it all.

I was melancholy this weekend laughing at the silly things my daughter used to do when she was little. I laughted and cried. Time has flown by. Enjoy them while you can cause they move on so quick.

Daniella said...

Hey Miss Lady! I'm glad to hear you are doing better and looking forward to new horizons!