14 August, 2008

Look what I can do! (Stuart) :) giggle

I thought I was going to be all depressed about the impending MAJOR life changes going on...but as Life would have it, I am actually motivated by them! I am challenged to call on my Best Self and live through her. Here are some of my new happenings.

I wore makeup for the first time yesterday, and me thinks me is HOOKED!!!
I used to weigh 253 lbs. about 8 months ago. I feel like I can say that now, because I am currently 199. I made a vow to myself that when I broke the 200 lb. mark, I would purchase myself some makeup. It had long been a secret dream of mine to really look polished everyday, and so that was the most intimidating thing for me, which is why thats EXACTLY where I wanted to start. Gone are the days when I stand still in fear! Nowadays Im gong straight for my jugular. If I die...oops! If I live...I can say, I knew whatever didnt kill me would make me FABULOUS!!!

8 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

Get it girl! Get it!

You are FABULOUS!

Sweet KeiKei said...

u are indeed FABULOUS! and i'm soooo happy to hear u have reached up 2 your highest self! as always GOD BLESS! XOXO

CreoleInDC said...

AWWWWWWW...WATCH OUT NOW! GO KEELAH GO!

Erica Bunker said...

Gone Girl! You are doing it now! Keep on being fabulous!

Blu Jewel said...

congratulations! that's a great accomplishment and i wish you continued success.

love!

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrat congrats congrats on the weight loss missy... I gotta get my tail in the gym

Sweet KeiKei said...

hey keelah just checking up on you. i hope & pray things are going well for you and the children. hit me up sometime
God Bless!
xoxo

Keelah said...

Kei Kei..thanks for asking. I'm not doing too good. This is SO MUCH harder than I thought it would be. I will be fine, but its really over and thats the hardest part.