01 April, 2009

If I were a boy....

Or at the very least if I didnt give a fuck....

Then I could:
  • Care less about how people throw their opinions around about me.
  • Live my life without cares or conerns about my childrens wherabouts and the such.
  • Tell a bitch to SUCK MY DICK if they say something that I dont appreciate.
  • Live my life without concern about the future, and how my present choices are shaping it.
  • Be' okay' with the fact that some people dont want me to thrive. Even if they are my family.

But luckily for me and my boys...I do give a fuck! And I do care that my "loved ones" especially those closest to me blatantly dont want me to succeed in life. Well, if you asked, of COURSE they would say the contrary...however...your actions speak louder than your words. I wish you the best! But you have just removed yourself from the front row of my life.

I know that its hard right now...but it will be fine. I understand. And I know you do too. We just have to keep the faith, and continue to pray and be supportive.

I dont know how you can fit in right now. LIfe is so heavy. I'm unloading it as we speak...and I love your energy...but... sigh...timing is TERRIBLE!!!

FYI--I know who I am. I know my worth...so when you try and convince me otherwise, it sounds OH SO GREEK to me. It may hurt me...but not because I believe you, but because you have just changed before my eyes. You went from someone who I always thought I would love unconditonally, to someone who I have to handle with a long handled spoon. That ish hurts. But...so be it!

{sometimes i feel my sensitivity is a curse....}

But my sensitivity makes me more aware of the truth...and you know what is said about TRUTH!

Yeah...I believe that too! Thanks for that MAMA! You fuggin rock! You let me know... and I love you for it!

3 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

I want to do and say this more:

**Tell a bitch to SUCK MY DICK**

:)

Keelah said...

Hahahaha! OOOh Tanyetta! lmao

*Tanyetta* said...

Hey you started it! I am INSPIRED NOW! LOL

Keep on doing YOU! Don't let people get you down ;)