14 May, 2008

What the fuck???

A client just called and said that the estimators price quoted and the workers prices aren't 'jiving'. I love that! My soul is truly with the 70's. I told a friend what was said and how much I loved it..conversation went like this:

MsKeelah: he said that the estimator and the workers figures dont seem to be jiving for ml
My friend: hahah
My friend: flash back from the 70s
MsKeelah: RIGHT
MsKeelah: my FAV decade
My friend: you would have done well in the 70s
My friend: your fro could have been truly appreciated
MsKeelah: its appreciated now
MsKeelah: haha
MsKeelah: well i guess everyone doesnt..

Okay I.AM.PISSED!!! What the fuck do you mean truly appreciated? What the fuck are you saying? Oh I know damn well what she is saying, but how fucking DARE YOU!!!????

I swear, If I didnt have the DREAMGIRLS soundtrack going at my 'puter...this could have gotten ugly.

As you can see, my fast is done. For the record, I did the entire 10 days, easy. My mind was right for a hot second. I lost 18 lbs, skin cleard, energy soared, felt closer to God and all that jazz. I didnt post much about it, because it was sort of a private thing I did to cleanse and renew. I actually did this to strengthen my connection to God. Mission Accomplished. But I swear, the minute I ate meat...my peace escaped me. lol

Back to this chick...HOW FUCKING DARE SHE? Sigh...but how can I expect her to have known how that would make me feel. She just doesnt GET IT!!! And I'm not in the mood to teach hairstory right now. That is all.

Release now...
Peace yall!

3 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

i'm sorry but was she white??? nevamind...it wouldn't make it no better or no worse. people get on my nerves with that bullshit. how u gonna disrespect what i rock & wear proudly everyday? this is what i mean....people don't think b4 they speak.

i'm glad to hear you did well with the fast. i've been contemplating it but i luv to eat way too much!!!

have a fab day!!

Keelah said...

UKD, ...and you know she was white!! Which made it even worse for me. Because I dont expect for you to understand the 'heaviness' that comes with rocking my natural, but at the same time, I dont expect for you to make comments on it all nilly willy either, seeing as though you DONT know anything about it. Sigh, but I decided to shake it off. Life is too short and my fro is too sweet to be slowed down by those that dont know any better! :)

*Tanyetta* said...

it would have been OK to slap her! ;)